środa

hi, it is about time to start writing something about this trip.There are only 15 days left till departure from Edinburgh.
Let's start with thanking some people for help with preparations for this Journey.I wish to thank:


Ewelina, my wife, without her i would have binned this Idea a long time ago. She was supporting me all this time,giving great advices and cheering me up when I had my depressions. Ta for letting me use bigger part of our savings and for giving me 4 months off from marriage;)



Kenny Rodkiss: who pieced together a very nice and quite large first help kit (bandages, sinergies, needles,purified water,plasters, emergency blanket, rubber gloves, triangular bandage, gauze, etc.)



Paul Hayes: for a hiking rucksack and climbing rope. Paul, 1150 is way better than 1200;)


Andy Hollindale : for Cruz tools and 40 L dry bag.


Dave and Claire: for a set of nice, shiny, expedition panniers.You have saved me few quids;)


Buzz and Tasha: for indroduction to hard life of nepali Kids.For help in setting up bank accounts and all that time they have waisted answering my emails.How could I forget about big 30 Litres Adventure tank (now 310 miles range) and sump guard.




Calum Watt from Feridax: for a special deal on jacket and trousers.




Dave Byron from Putoline: for whole lot of oil, cleaning sprays, cans of WD40 etc.

Kasia P: for gigantic help with translations and preparing english version of my web. For being a good friend.

Big thanks to you all.

Brak komentarzy: