sobota

Today early morning I have decided to be late for work. It wasn’t a difficult decision as everybody knows already, the less time I have left at work the less I want to go there. Instead of riding in snail’s pace through the bypass, direction Dalkeith , together with thousands of people hurrying to their desks for 8am, I rode to Indian embassy. I was there 2 months ago only to be told that I was to early, by the lady with nice accent. As a polish citizen applying for visa in UK I don’t qualify for a visa longer than 3 months. Which would not be enough. She has promised though, that if I come back at the end of August I would exceptionally get 4 months long visa. Sufficient.

Again, the same lady in the window. Handing papers through a narrow slot wasn’t a problem. The same set of questions, the same doubts. Where to? What for? For how long? I’ve answered as precisely as possible. I even had to make a list of countries I am going to visit. At the end it was decided that I will get tourist visa for 6 months with the possibility to entry India twice. Fantastic! After I paid 40£ fee, I put on my riding jacket and rushed towards the exit. I reached my bike and what I see? Big white envelope stuck to my screen with Edinburgh Council Penalty written on it. I was away for 15 minutes. Some parking warden gave mi ticket for illegal parking. I Thought I would go crazy. No sings for zones, no indication where you are allowed to park where not. Fine of 60£ was a fuel to the fire. With steaming head in oddly today tight helmet , I arrived at work. Out of pure spite, trailing to work as a wounded dog, I have intentionally broken probably all the traffic regulations.

Brak komentarzy: