czwartek

17,12 Dehli. India

This must be the end. Today i left Kathmandu and got after 1.5 hours to Dehli. Himalaya from the sky look beautiful, magnificent!! dehli much less. I reached my hotel after 1h of mad driving. It was dark. Traffic was terrible, taxi driver stopped and asked me to walk!After quick shower i went to eat something. I was attacked almost immediately.This is my shop...buy this...buy that...flute?Tomorrow i have to get to the airport again. at 2:50 am i am flying to Krakow. I cannot wait.

1 komentarz:

Anonimowy pisze...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.