czwartek

6.12 Kathmandu


Yesterday, was one of the best days of my travel. At last I met all the kids, I did my journey for them. It was an amazing experience for me. 28 kids from Shining Stars orphanage are real darlings. I have never seen more smiley and jolly bunch! The moment they saw me I heard loud Namaste! We sat in the circle first and everybody introduced themselves. Later I told them about myself and my trip. We’ve put laptop on the chair and kids sat in front of it. I started to tell them my story, showed pictures of motorbike and myself from different corners of Europe and Asia. There was no end to questions , and we were running out of time.

Stars love photos, as you can probably see. They have a new house now, it is rented. VSN is now collecting funds for a new building. The ground is already purchased. The money we have collected are for that. Thanks! Best regards for Tasha and Buzz from kids, they miss you…:(

Brak komentarzy: