wtorek

my bike was standing out of the box in which it flown from Kathmandu, just outside Richard's house. He put it together for me the same they he picked it.
We spent the day together with his parents. It was a nice evening. Next day very eearly in the morning I set of for a last leg of my trip. 400 miles up north to Edinburgh where I hope to meet my wife who is coming back from the US same day and she should be home before I get there.
The road was long and exhausting. I got rid off broken screen in Pakistan and broken fender in Kathmandu so I had no wind protection whatsoever. And it was raining like hell. I did managed to get to edinburgh late afternoon. My friends who were suppose to pick up my wife from the airport told me that her flight was delayed. She eventually made it and we finally met back inside the house. It was great to see her after all those months.

Brak komentarzy: