czwartek


The world is very small. Not long time ago, in +40 Celsius, I was speeding through Iranian and Pakistani deserts and here he is. He phoned me from the Czech Republic and came next day. We celebrated this meeting with beers in many of the finest krakow's underground pubs. I did phoned many of my friends and we celebrated till 5 am! it was nice to talk about our adventures in wider public.

He couldn't stay longer than one day so we said bye bye and see you in London, in Richards house, when my bike was waiting for his owner.
It's New Years Eve tomorrow. Have a nice party everybody. I am so skinny that I'll most definatelly stay at home with family.


3rd of January I'll go with my my brother to Berlin, Germany where he has been leaving for 8 years. Then on the 8th I'll fly to London, UK to meet Richard again and pick up my bike. Next day I will set off for a 400 miles trip up North to Edinburgh. My wife comes back fromthe US on the 9th. Super planning.

Brak komentarzy: