niedziela

Day 9 Goettingen Berlin


Of course, I didn’t leave as early as I wanted. I was tempted by side roads, particularly those through Harz national park. Beautiful hills and lakes. However, just few km from the town it started to rain. I didn’t want to stop to put the “condom” on. But once cold started to get into all parts of my body I gave in. Parking by LIDL was quite empty, so I stopped there. I dig out my rain suit and after 10 min I was in it. It’s a nightmare to put it on, and it rained all the time. Under, my suit was wet…

I entered Harz in rain and mist. I couldn’t see further than 20 meters. I had few minor slides on white paint. When I saw signs for motorway I thought I should take it, minute later, I should not.

I continued in snails pace. After 1 hr riding with mist on the visor I took exit to motorway. At 5pm I was in Berlin. I found my brothers house easily. Beer…..

Brak komentarzy: