czwartek

11.12 KTM

i have running nose and i have just sneezed 5 times in a row.This is my absolute personal recors! i have never managed more then 2 times. I am ill since two days. This is of course my fault. I am spending whole days sitting on the roof with no t-shirt on, reading Clive Cussler, evenings the temeratue drops significantly and i cannot put something warmer on. When thinking of it, whole trip i have been wearing nothing but motorcycle gear which was very warm. Since my bike is away i am left with few t-shirts and a sweat shirt. that's it. Though,Aspirin, polopiryn and few other 40 % medicins should help.
Last few days after shipping my GS were slow. Kathmandu isn't a special place. More like a stop before climing mountains or shipping bike further east. I have visited few places, quite interessting. But after 10 days i have nothing left to do. Tomorrow I will go to Pashupatinath where you can experience a dead body burning ceremony. It should be quite an experience.
everyday, hundreds of people want to sell me something. Bracelet, fruit, flutes, tiger oil,cannopy etc. Cannopy is everywhere and you can smell it everywhere.
I said bye to my french friends whom i met in POkhara. They flew to Goa to have some fun on the beach.

It is a very dirty place. tons of rubbish lying on the streets. It doesn't seem to bother anyone but tourist.
I have visited "my kids" again. It was my last visit. They were very happy to see me. Unfortunately i did not have much time this time. VSN have located 2 new volunteers in Shining Stars, so this was an oportunity to go and see them. I have managed to take some photos. They just loved it. Kids wrote few letters to Tasha and Buzz.

I am learning how to cook simple nepali food. Gamju work in my hotel as a do-everything-what-is-requested-from-you-boy. I have learned to cook Dalbat and milk tea (seriously simple;)

Still 6 days to kill. On MOnday i fly to Dehli, one day later to krakow. It will take only 13 hours!!it is hard to believe somehow that from the day the Idea was born till now it's been almost a year. Time flies, especialy when you having fun.

Brak komentarzy: