czwartek

6.12 Kathmandu

That was one stressful day!!! From early morning until 3pm I was stuck at the airport preparing the bike for shipment. It wasn’t easy and there was no end to curses and swears. I told those clowns not to start preparing cargo pallet until I dismantle the bike. As it appeared the pallet was just big enough. I could fit panniers and helmet into it. I wasn’t satisfied for very long time and they could sense it. Anyway, I worked my butt off. Didn’t fit here didn’t fit there, not enough here, to heavy….! I cursed in Polish, German, English and even in French…(influence of French guys I met in Pokhara). But at last we have packed everything, motorbike was inspected and carnet stamped. Now into the office to discuss costs. All together it weighed 326kg. I am not going to mention now how much I paid, who cares about that. However after a while I decided it is not to bad as the bike is being transported from one end of the world to the other. Now maybe I can start sightseeing and have a rest!


Brak komentarzy: