poniedziałek

3.12.Kathmandu.


91 days, 11 050 miles, 15 countries, 15 lost kilograms. That’s the balance of my journey. I entered Kathmandu 1st of December, exactly! It’s a pity there was no road sign to document my achievement. For now I’ve attached just a few photos. I decided to fly back so have to organised cargo for my bike. It is almost all set, but I still don’t know how much it is going to cost me. I also met my charity organisation and had a chance to visit one orphanage. It was a completely new experience for me. On Wednesday I will go to Shining Star, the orphanage YOUR money are going to. I will also met the kids and tell them about my travel.

KTM it’s a city with dreadful traffic jams, stench and millions of tourists and shops with fake North Face gear. Riding a bike seems to be less dangerous for your life than walking. I promise to write more soon.

I have to confess it was an exhausting journey.

And now something for Buzz…

Brak komentarzy: