niedziela

23.11 Butwal

22.11 at 2.20pm local time I entered Nepal. I felt tears in my eyes, after so many months of planning, after 82 days of travel I finally reached the last country on my map. There will be no more stickers on panniers, no exchanges of one country’s currency to the next one, no need to adapt to new local habits, no more tasting of local food from the street…..

On one hand I am happy on the other little bit sad. Only 3 months ago I had mixed feelings. I thought I won’t manage, bike would give up, it already had high mileage. It appeared that it was I who suffered more, I’m not talking about accident in Turkey (even there my pride was hurt more). For many days my head aches and I feel exhausted. I’ve shed many kgs and really need longer rest.

Here is the plan, Now I have about 300km to my goal – Kathandu. But I don’t want to get there tomorrow. Tomorrow I will go to Pokhara and stay there for a couple of days. Maybe I could get closer to Annapurna. On Monday, accompanied by Kazik’s music I will reach Kathmandu and finish my voyages. But it won’t be the end of my trip. People from VSN await me, money you have donated it is for them.

Greetings from hot Nepal, from the border between jungle and high mountains!

Brak komentarzy: