niedziela

Day 17 Warszawa –Krakow

That was Sunday. Formula 1 day on my favourite circuit, Spa-Francorchamps. That was a superb race for me. Kimi Raikkonen won it , fourth win this season, I was delighted. Additionally Robert Kubica had quite a good race. All the time he had to fight for positions, for 44 laps. He started 13 th so he had a lot to do, finally he finished 9 th, just after points. My train back to Krakow was at 5pm. I was waiting on the platform staring at the train, but didn’t get in. I wanted to go to Krakow not to Przemysl – where the train was heading. After 20 min of waiting, and the train was long gone , I realised that it was my train. I had buy new reserved-seat ticket. This time it was Warszawa-Krakow train, I got to Krakow one hour late but I got there!

Brak komentarzy: