niedziela

Day 7-8 Goettingen

After 3.5 years living in Edinburgh I haven’t noticed any changes in Goettingen. Streets look the same, same shops in same places. One thing hit me though. It was emptier. There is definitely less people on the streets. It is pretty and colourful. However I am not sure I would like to come back here.


I didn’t go to mensa (German student canteen) because I still think that lunch at 12pm is a mistake. I left home at 3pm heading to the Institute. After coffee with Jezus I took Kazik to town centre. As my photography guru his job was to teach me few tricks. We were shooting for an hour or so. Than we went to Karstadt and Media Markt because I needed an external disc for my photos. I bought it next day.


My stay in Goettingen was great which I spent drinking and chatting to old friends. But, Berlin calls…..

Brak komentarzy: