niedziela

Days 18-21

All4 days I’ve spent travelling between Krakow and Rabka, where my mother lives. Couple of days here and couple there. I love Krakow, and I know that one day I will be back here. I can’t imagine better place to retire. Krakow is changing. You can see new investments, roads are getting better, bypasses are being built. The most jammed streets are now the least , and streets in the centre are getting jammed now. New buildings shoot up as mushrooms after rain.
Tenement houses of the market square and around are meticulously restored. It is beautiful.

I visited some of my friends, Maciek and Magda, Monika. Dorian called me today, TVP reporter I talked to when I was in Warszawa. Dorian is interested to do short documentary about me for local news – Kronika Krakowska. I didn’t say no. Television has power! We finished shooting on Wednesday 19th around 1pm. It was aired the same day in the evening edition of Kronika Krakowska and in Teleexpress by night at 22.45. It is weird to see yourself in the telly, even worse to hear in stereo, I have thick highland accent!

Finally I’ve realised that very soon the real adventure would start. There will be no friends where I go. I would have to plan camping every day, cook for myself, plan every next day, and so on… I only have 5 weeks until my Iranian visa expires, I have to hurry..


Brak komentarzy: