niedziela

Day 4-5 Heidelberg

I liked Heidelberg at first. At second visit less so, third time I realised it is a bit to small. For me is to cramped. One has a feeling that there is one street only, parallel to the river and were city life is going on.

The beauty of Fachheauser destroyed by Rossman, New Yorker, LIDL and other shops. Everything can be admired from the castle terrace, ruins of the castle I should say, that absolutely captivates you already from the distance. Scaffolds of that castle I have climbed together with A at day 4.


I don’t know why, maybe we were bored or we wanted to get a glimpse of city view from different perspective. Less touristy, original. However, if not for the bottle of vodka+glasses+juice it would be ordinary scaffold climbing. We have spent few hours up there talking, discussing, comparing, philosophising…

“one could organise a concert here, violins and big contrabasses here… auience there…”

“…But, I would need a big balloon with hot air and women inside howling to the music…” I added “ and flying dragons…”

When ruins disappeared in the darkness and last lamps illuminating gothic and renaissance buildings were shut we have climbed down. Short walk home on the deserted streets , it was worth…

Fifth day was a pursuit of “the photo”… didn’t work out. I just found an excellent poster that fits to my dream, my trip. “Dein Traum wird wahr"- your dream will come true, just great!


I felt really good there. I recalled old memories talking to Dominika, Lukasz and Aska. Aga gave me cosy home for a few days and I appreciate that.

Brak komentarzy: