wtorek

2 October. Simlav-Antalya

We woke up at 9 am. And because we had eaten at 2 am there was no need to stand up at 4 am to eat some meat as they sometimes do. My farewell was almost with honors, like for a family member.

Last photo in front of the factory. 548km of tough journey before me, in the heat and not very promising roads to Antalya. There I wanted to stop for a rest. Sights were beautiful, and once again I swear that camera didn’t work.

Because I started 20 minutes after woke up, I arrived to Antalya quite early. Maybe at 5pm. First problem was camping, wild not possible, it’s a big city after all. I didn’t want do it outside of the city, because I wanted to do sightseeing and couldn’t leave all the equipment alone. Hotel was the only possibility. At this time of the year hotels are empty so I could bargain a good price for a room, 4th floor hotel Koblenz. The owner, elder guy, that worked 22 years in Koblenz selling Kebabs and etc. Now

came back and built 8-storey hotel at the beach with 40 rooms.

Standing with the bike close to the beach I heard sirens

and saw 4 policemen on 2 BMWs F650GS. They shouted something and waved their hands. As it appeared they only wanted to talk about the bike. How great it looks! how far I ride ! And that I have to be very brave!

In the evening short sightseeing and beer on the beach

Brak komentarzy: