wtorek

26th September, Obzor. Bulgaria.


I like Bulgaria, very much. Few km south of Romanian border and imidately everything looks different. Less dogd, more hills and forests. People somehow different. First nice surprise form elderly woman. I felt I need some fruit, so I stopped in the middle of the village, the name I can’t pronounce. She had a small stall with melons and watermelons there. I remember the price was 0.40 /kg. The one I chose was 3 kg. “ give me one stupinka and we are good” she said. “it’s not enough” I replied with hand language. “that’s fine, and take this small melon as well” And so, with 5kg of fruit in quantity of 2 I continued to Varna. The city turned out to be bigger than I thought. Huge harbor, even park in the city was full of ships, between which mothers with kids were having a walk. I have to add that all mums and other women are really beautiful. J I wanted to stay there for a night, but all that traffic and noise put me off. I found a small town called Obzor on the map. It was a right choice. It was lovely there. One feels as on the French Riviera, or Greece on the Adriatic. Everything surprises. People are cheerful, it is colorful, sea is wonderful and only 150 meters from my room, which decent price I haggled over .

In the towns you could buy anything and “original” . Dolce&Gabana, Levi’s, Ferrari F1 team, Renault F1, Ray Ban, Tissot or Rolex. Haven on earth. And you could stuff yourself with “original” gyros Bulgarian way. Fried meat with onion and extras wrapped in omelette , and beer for 2 Zloty and the beach , can you match that?

1 komentarz:

Anonimowy pisze...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?